Saturday 25 April 2015

Korean trip wishlist (K-beauty)

Hello beautiful! I am so excited to be going to Seoul this coming May. I am in the midst of planning my itinery and doing some 'homework'. I had to search for products that are worth buying and trying! Before I get into that, just a heads up, I will be blogging about my Korea Trip in detail- mainly the places I visit. I love looking back at travel posts :) It brings me back to wonderful memories I have overseas. Alright now that I got that down, LET GET IT STARTED!

All pictures do not belong to me.



Etude House cherry tint, Etude house rosy tint lips, Skinfood tomato Jelly tint, Aritaum Honey melting tint

I have heard so much about Korean lip tints and its long lasting power but I have not gotten any to try yet. If you have tried other tints, do recommend to me!

Innisfree-Jeju-Volcanic-Pore-Clay-Mask-ORIGINAL-100ml-sebum-control


Innisfree No-sebum mineral powder
Heard many good reviews on this powder! I have an oily t zone so I hope it works!

Innisfree jeju volcanic pore clay mask
I really want to find a product that can calm and shrink my pores, so fingers crossed that this might help me in that area.

Innisfree green tea seed serum
As I have combination skin, I need to moisturise the dry parts of my face. Im currently using a serum from my beautician but its not very cheap so Im looking for an alternative!

Nature republic Aloe Mist
Ever since I finished my Avene thermal water, I did not get any other mist. I really need this!
Do recommend me if you have tried any other facial mists!

Innisfree jeju volcanic pore cleansing foam
Etude house baking powder cleansing foam
I have yet to find a holy grail cleanser. Previously, I used hada labo AHA cleanser, and that came very close to my HG, but I just need to try other cleansers too!



Innisfree skinny microcara

I have seen this several times on insitetv's beauty videos on YouTube and it looks so good! It claims to be waterproof as well. I can't wait to try this skinny mascara wand!

2 comments:

  1. Nice wishlist!! :) I would love to get a lot of new Korean products, too! But I need to save money lol
    I got the gel mist from Nature Republic and it's amazing! It's one of my favorite mists and you should definitely try it out!
    Btw I followed you!
    Jenny <3
    http://itsmeeejennyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jenny! Thanks for passing by :) I've tried the aloe gel from Nature Republic and it's awesome, makes me wanna buy more goodies from NR! I've followed you too!

    Grace

    ReplyDelete