Monday 18 May 2015

DIY bb cushion



I recently uploaded a video on how I made my own BB cushion based on my skin's needs. This is great for oily skin types. Be sure to use products that you're comfortable with. It's great to do this yourself compared to paying, say, $40 and above for a cushion from Laneige? Dont get me wrong, I love my Laneige pore control bb cushion (#31), but it feels good to save money as well!

For those who are looking for empty BB cushions, you can get them at:


1) Taobao (China's version of Ebay)
For easy shopping experience, you can also try shopping through agents like
Sgshop.com or 65daigou.com (For those living in Singapore)
I got mine at about 4 SGD from:
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.32.k8sM5Z&id=44629703667&ns=1&abbucket=8#detail

2) Ebay
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Air-cushion-BB-cream-DIY-Empty-case-For-Hera-IOPE-Langgie-Refill-Replace-Puff-/271840276662

There are so many sellers selling them so be sure to do more research to get better bargains! Feel free to ask me any questions at the comment section below!

Stay lovely,x
G

No comments:

Post a Comment