Monday 8 June 2015

Seoul Trip - Day 3

Day 3

                                     

Wore this shirt out (from taobao) I really like it!



Went to Myeongdong in the morning at about 9am? We ate kimbap at one of the shops. Apparently, only a few eateries were opened! After that, I went to Lotte departmental store, just to collect tax refund. Yes, it's extremely convenient to get VAT refund at the very same building you shop at! As for lunch, I ate ginseng chicken porridge.


Looking at it now makes me long for the flavour.. mm the seaweed and porridge!

After shopping for a while, I went back to the hotel just to rest. It's mostly shopping (yes, I've only mentioned shopping so far in my entries). This is actually my 2nd time in Seoul, so I've already visited places like namsan tower, mt sorak, insadong, teddy bear museum, etc. Besides exploring areas that I have not explored before, this trip is basically a go-crazy-shop-till-you-drop kinda trip :P Oh, where was I? ahh, Yes the toilet.... Apparently some incident happened and my toilet bowl kinda flooded (TMI) so I had to call for help LOL. After resting, we headed to Ewha Women's University (Edae for short) FOR SHOPPING!!

           
The University from afar

We stumbled upon this store that sells discounted korean cosmetics! There were brands like 3CE, Etude house, Its skin, tool cool for school, laniege, Tony moly, Holika Holika ETC
The prices are unbelievably CHEAP! I will do a separate post on that! All details regarding its location will be stated in that post :)



This is my overseas-kinda thing. I will always look out for signboards with my name and take a picture of it. Is this strange? haha.


We had early dinner at this place! Not much of a selection, but I chose to eat Phad Thai!


Phad thai for dinner

I have this amazing discovery during the trip. I managed to stumble upon the very same Paris Baguette outlet that I visited in 2011 with my sister and mum. It was near to my hotel, hotel PJ. It's an amazing feeling to revisit a place that you think you won't be going to ever again.


 My Macaron Ice cream Sandwich woohoo! So sweet but sinful!



After that, we walked back to the hotel. Tadah! Hotel sweet hotel in 5 min!


 Yay, goodnight everyone! - says the panda

p/s I thought that the SNP panda mask was so cooling but it's probably due to the alcohol content and I will only do it again for FUN. Haha, other than that, I didn't see any good effects after usage.

1 comment:

  1. So lovely blog dear! I love reading this kind of post cause I imagine to travel in places so far from me! I really like Asian culture and one of my dream is to visit China, Korea and Japan some day ^-^
    I started follow you with GFC and G+, hope you will do the same.
    Have a nice day!
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete